When Marquez began to write the cult novel “One Hundred Years of Solitude”, he was forced to left his job, rent a car, and take on extra debts. In the end, he even sold his wife’s hair dryer and mixer. Because of this, his wife threatened him: “How I do not want the novel to go bad.”
B2P.GE offers you advice not only from a genius writer, but also from a person who knows exactly what a difficult time in life means.
1. You must listen to the voice of the child that you once were, and which still lives somewhere inside you. If we do this, our eyes will glow again. If we will have a relationship with this child, then we will not end the relationship with life.
2. Calm down, death is much harder than it sounds.
3. You can continue to live when you do not let the past disturb you.
4. The key to social life is to fight with fear, but in spouse’s life is to fight with boredom.
5. The important thing is not that you do not believe, the important thing is that God does not stop believing in you.
6. I don’t wear a hat so I don’t take it off because of anyone.
7. We will understand that not a single fool is a fool if we fully listen to his thought.
8. If a woman is involved in something, I know that everything will be fine. It is absolutely clear to me that women rule the world.
9. Great disaster has always created great happiness; it makes a person want to live.
10. It’s never too late.
11. Better to come late than wait for an invitation.
12. A moment of reconciliation is more than a lasting friendship.
13. If you find true love, it will not go anywhere – not in a week, not in a month, not in a year.
14. Do not allow yourself to die without pleasure, which is called a sleep with a loved one.
15. Smile, do not succumb to suffering.